Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Raw Review

Raw (RAW Family, #1) 

by Belle Aurora 


Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. Best decision I ever made. Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job. My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. 

But the saying is true.
The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me. I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.
But then there’s him. I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. He makes me feel. It’s unconventional. But it’s real. I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. So am I.

This isn’t a story.
This is my life.

4.25/5
(source: Goodreads)

My review

It's hard to write the review for this book, not because it was a good book, but cause it was so bad. It was so bad that I even don't know why i finished it.
I don't want to write too much in case someone wants to read it, but let's start with Lexi.

Lexi stands for good and she is a social worker for kids that are in the system, she wants to help them, she wants to find a good job for them and she is doing everything that is in her power that ''her kids'' don't end up dealing. 
Twitch is her stalker. She sees him everywhere, but he doesn't bother her. When she gets attacked (almost raped) Twitch saved her and he takes her home. 
 Okay, i thought that maybe he is good, but let's get something straight, she doesn't tell  him where she lives or where is her room in the apartment, but he just knows it. Okay, maybe steal not just that creepy, but what about the fact that Twitch hired the guy who almost rape her? or that He wanted a revenge on her because when they were a little she showed him kindness?   
Book is getting a little stranger with every page. 
Remember how Lexi was against drugs and dealing ? Twitch is a fucking  Drug Lord millionaire!! 
Not to mention that Twitch gave a job one of the Lexi's ''kid'' and he got shot-dead when dealing whent wrong. And Lexi new about the job. 
She didn't care she was hard core fucking Twitch. I wasn't that turn off about all those crazy fucked up sex scenes.
I was turn off how author wrote Lexi. 
Lexi without thinking stops eating pills and of course she gets pregnant. That part was confusing, cause she didn't know about her future with Twitch and let's face it he was a crazy man, he couldn't even buy a friggin' milk at the grocery store that's how much he was screw up. So why did she do that. 
And then about of the sudden Twitch died.
And 5 years later Lexi visited his grave with her son, thinking how love of her life was dead, but Twitch was watching her and his son at the distance, he was fudging alive, 5 years late and she didn't know.  

Everything is wrong in this book except sex scenes (well everyone has their own taste), but don't mind me read it for yourself and then make your own opinion. 

3/5
Kaya




No comments:

Post a Comment