Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (2)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's book is:

Title: Untitled
Series: Penryn & the End of Days #3
Author: Susan Ee
Genre: YA, Post Apocalyptic, Fantasy
Release date: May 18th 2015

Goodreads-badge-add-plus


As you can see there's no title, synopsis nor cover yet. But that doesn't make me any less excited about it.

I'm a huge fan of the book series, and highly recommend that you read Angelfall and World After.


And what are you excited about this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying for this book! I would read it without a cover, although I'm wondering what they'll do with the cover since there aren't any more type of wings, are there? Great pick this week :)

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, me too! I devoured Angelfall and World After. Oh I bet, they'll find some wings for the cover :)

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to read Angelfall for such a long time now, but I still haven't gotten to it! Everyone says it's amazing and it's fantasy, so I'm sure I'll love it!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing. You should definitely listen to everyone and go read it :)

      Delete